An in-person meeting with a handful of potential DJs is the best way to really figure out whom to hire. Start with this list of important questions and don’t make a decision until you get an answer for each.
- How would you describe your style?
- Can we come take a quick peek at a wedding you’re working?
- Can you play the songs that are important to us, such as a traditional Jewish hora tune or a favorite pop hit?
- Who will do the setup?
- What do you typically wear?
- How many hours are included in the package?
- How do you handle song requests?
- How many weddings do you typically do in a year?
- What’s your sick-day policy?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- What’s your backup plan if there’s an equipment malfunction?
- How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance?
Call Wired Up Entertainment at 302.563.9092 and we’ll be happy to answer all of these questions personally.